Tuesday 20 January 2015

You're missing what is right before your eyes.

OOTD#62

Hello everyone,
This is a super simple sixth form outfit from a week or so ago that I ended up really liking. It's nothing special but comfy and warm. Please excuse my resemblance to a ghost, no idea what happened with the exposure!


Coat- New Look 
Jumper- New look 
Jeans- Topshop
Loafers- Office

I've never actually featured my coat on here somehow, (despite having worn it pretty much everyday for a while!) but I love it. It is really warm and very practical (which is rare for me) I like the slightly over-sized fit and it goes with everything. This jumper has been another staple in my wardrobe lately, I've been loving anything high necked and this one is so soft. I got these jeans for Christmas, the Topshop Jonis, in a really lovely blue. They are a darker wash than my other pair, but are also seem brighter somehow, so are a welcome pop of colour for winter outfits. Finally is one of my favourite pairs of shoes ever! They are called Extravaganza and fit me like a dream. They are super soft leather despite having a patent finish, and would you look at that colour! I've got my eye on the rose gold as well...

What do you think of this simple outfit? What do you wear for sixth form?



2 comments:

  1. Those style of coats go so well with the high neck jumpers, in love with the loafers, definitely an outfit I'd wear!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jumper! This outfit really suits you.
    Alice x
    ramblingroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...