Tuesday 28 October 2014

An oxford outfit.

OOTD #59

Hello loves, 
Well this month has been a total fail in terms of blogging! My sincerest appogies, I'm not even too sure what happened, time just ran away from me I suppose. 

As you read this I will be on my way to Paris (probably in a state of over excitement and sleepiness) and I cannot wait!  I've been looking forward to this trip for months, so expect a full report when I'm back! In the mean time, you can see what I'm up to on my twitter and Instagram :) 

Anyway, this is what I wore a few weeks ago for a lovely day trip to oxford. 


Top- Topshop
Skirt- H&M
Bag- Accessorize 
Shoes-Topshop


You must all know by now that I have a huge girl crush on the Clueless character Cher, so when I saw this skirt in H&M I had to have it. I love the way it sits, even if it is a little on the short side. This top has become a total staple in my wardrobe, it's the easiest thing to style as it goes with everything. This bag was the perfect day trip size, and I love the slightly unusual colour. These topshop shoes are another thing I can't stop wearing, they are so comfy now and add a bit of interest to most outfits. 

I hope you all have a great half term, it's been a long couple of weeks! 

What do you think of this outfit? What are you up to this week? 


           
            {Twitter}{Instagram}{Bloglovin}

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Alice, I just love your skirt x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to! - I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections
    Paperback International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling some serious envy for your tartan/checked skirt collection. I need it in my life this winter <3
    www.englishgirlturningparisian.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...