Tuesday 30 September 2014

Inspo no.4.

Hello everyone, 
I've been back on my favorite website; Pinterest! My whole feed is slowly turning more and more autumnal which fills me with so much joy, these few months are my favorite. These are some of the photos that have caught my eye, I'm really feeling simple, basic pieces that can be thrown on with ease, as well as blue and black.


With less than a month until I'll be walking the streets of Paris, i'm feeling heavily influenced by effortless french style, so stripes and simple lines are whats on my lust list! Also, the perfect coats, I am determined to find one that I love this year, I've already tried on some contenders, but do let me know the best places to look. I'm also counting down to the day that it's cold enough to wear a scarf again, hounds-tooth and tartan are my ultimate faves, I need to hunt down that double sided Primark one that has both! I'm also obsessed with backpacks like the one in the last picture, so chic.
What's inspiring you at the moment? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...