Monday 14 April 2014

Life through my lens #8.

Hello everyone, it's time for another little update,
Before the Easter break, I had two practical exams; one in Textiles and the other in Drama, thankfully, I feel like they both went really well! I had worked super hard for both, so I guess now it's just a long wait until results day! Did any of you have any exams? Let me know how you got on! Most recently I had my birthday (I'll stop going on about it soon I promise!) It really was lovely, ans thank you all for your sweet messages :) In blogging news, I am so so close to 600 followers now, totally crazy for be to even conceive that number, exciting stuff!

A very sleepy Monday night selfie // Throwin' it back to a lovely Cambridge trip // FOTD (here) // Mermaid nails // Getting in a Eastery mood // Textiles final exam exam piece // Mother's day gifts // One skirt, three ways (here) // Bedtime read // Drama buddies- our final exam went really well! // Last day of term treats // Amazing view from the shard // Birthday OOTD (here) // My gorgeous Pandora ring, gift from my besties // Nadno's Birthday meal // Straight hair selfie

What have you been up to lately, oh and if you don't already, follow me on Instagram!


10 comments:

  1. Love your blog, i would like to buy the Alexa chung book as well!! :)
    Michela
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good birthday! My friends got me a Pandora ring for my birthday last month too! And we went nandos haha:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh I love that nail varnish! What is it?? :)

    http://www.curiouslylorin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've had a great few weeks while I've been away.
    Congrats on almost reaching 600 followers!!! I'm going to do a quick tweet to see if we can make that happen today, fingers crossed! :D

    ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope textiles and drama went well for you! i wish i still studied textiles ahh it was such a lovely subject. unfortunately the school i moved to only does resistant materials so i'm stuck with hammers and drills and constantly chipped nails! haha

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really did thank you! + aw no haha! sounds like any beauty bloggers worst nightmare :p x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...