Thursday 20 February 2014

I'll forget you not.

OOTD #38

Hello my loves,
I have had the most lovely day; I bought my prom dress! I love love love it so much, I'm sure you will be hearing a lot more about it! My mum my sister and me also went out for lunch at one of our favourite Italians and then did a spot of charity shopping and picked up some wonderful bargains, a pin board for only a pound, an unopened ted baker set and also a gorgeous vintagey Paris poster. 

This outfit of the day is what I wore on Monday for another spot of charity shopping whit my friend (call me obsessed!) wearing one of my favorite dresses. 


Leather jacket - ASOS 
Dress - Vintage
Scarf - Vintage (Dad's!)
Watch - Urban Outfitters 
Tights - New Look 
Converse - Office


As soon as my dad whipped this scarf out of his wardrobe a few weeks ago, I knew I would be borrowing it. I adore anything even vaguely tartan/ check related so you can see why this is right up my street. It is super cosy and pure wool so it is lovely quality- defiantly a keeper! 


This dull weather has got me craving the summer colours, so what better way to help my self than on my nails? This is Models Own `Hedonist` which is far more coral in real life but still just as satisfying as the orange it is showing up here!


My faithful Converse where on to keep thing comfy and casual. 


My relatively new watch also made an appearance- I adore the mix of gold and silver. 


I hope your all having a lovely half term, mine has just completely flown by! 

What do you think of this outfit? What have you been up to today? 

13 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely outfit alice! And I'm so jealous that you have a prom - sounds so fun :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is just so pretty, and congrats on finding a prom dress! It's the most wonderful feeling! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress!


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely :) New bloglovin follower! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Outfit as always! If you don't mind me asking, what lipstick are you wearing it's looks beautiful! :D
    Lydia || lifeislovelyjubbly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Lydia! + Of course I don't mind! , it's a Rimmel Apocolips in `Big Bang` :) x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous dress! and that scarf is really lovely too!x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...