Friday 28 February 2014

Charity shop finds #2.

Hello everyone, 
Over half term I did a spot of charity shopping, which is fast becoming one of my favorite things to do; ambling around somewhere quaint, chatting away to good company, helping worthy causes and then topping it all of with a tea stop- sound good to you?


I'll start with my two cheat items, not from a charity shop but two pretty not to share! 


First up is this Paris poster, I was lured in by the vintage feel and goregous illustration. I'm sure you don't need to hear it again, but I am dying to visit  Paris, everything about it just calls to me! This was only £3.75 from an amazing independent shop The Nest at No.9, I literally want everything in there. Keeping with the French theme for a second; I got an A in my last french speaking exam! I was totally shocked considering last time I did it I only achieved a C, so chuffed is not even the word! 


The other item I picked up was this adorable tea light holder. I am partial to a candle or two, and this one was just to pretty to leave on the shelf. This was a snip at just £2.50 as well. 


Next is something a bit weird top get excited about, put I finally bought a pin board! I have wanted one for my room for what seems like forever, and when I saw this for just £1 (yep £1) in a charity shop I knew I had to have it. I should have a post coming up all about how I plan to jazz it up, so keep your eyes peeled for that. 


Next up, a Ted Baker gift set. All the products where unopened and for only £3.50 I couldn't say no. This retails for £10, so it was a pretty good bargain! I adore the scent of Ted Baker products so I can see myself using these a whole lot. 


Finally, a new jumper (which I have on right now FYI) This was from the men's section, but I was drawn to the colour and also the slouchy fit on me; in short- mega warm, and a snip at £5. 

What do you think of what I found? Are you a fan of charity shopping? 

9 comments:

  1. i still need to come with you to one of these shops, you always find great bargain!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the DIY on that cork board it was a great find!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been after a pin board too, maybe I'll have to go charity shop hunting soon :)

    littlebitofstardust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you found some really cute things! love the poster :)

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pin board and I love decorating it with photos and bits n bobs! Charity shops in New Zealand are a bit crap but occasionally I do find something that catches my eye!

    elizabethsboredom.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...