Monday 2 December 2013

The 2013 christmas tag.

Hello everyone,
 I am a huge lover of all things festive, the food, the lights, the general cosiness and feeling of goodwill in the air, I just can't get enough of it. I am ridiculously excited this year, so I knew I had to get my blog in on the action too. This tag was created by the lovely Georgina When I saw it on Fee's brilliant blog, I couldn't wait to do it!


So, onto the questions;

1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
We always have a real tree, I don't think it would feel right having a synthetic one. I love the natural, wild aspect of  a real fir and the way it feels my house with the smell of pine :)

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Without a doubt some kind of hot chocolate, Costa's honeycomb one is heavenly. Shock horror, I am yet to try the Starbucks salted caramel offering, but I will definitely do so before christmas! 

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I much prefer a jumble of decorations on a christmas tree, I can't stand the designery `all one colour` way of doing things. We have baubles from my great grandmother and ones my sister and I when we were tiny; it's so homely! 

4.  Giving or receiving?
There is nothing better than planning a present for someone and then having them really love it, but of course I am partial to a parcel in the post ;)

5.  To mince pie or not to?
100% to mince pie. 

6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
We have turkey, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, carrots, sprouts, parsnips... I'm getting hungry just typing this!

7.  Christmas day fashion
My christmas day outfits go as follows; most of the morning is spent in new christmas pj from the night before, then I'll change into something dressy for christmas dinner, and then into a christmas jumper and leggings :) 

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
`Last Christmas` is always a winner, as well as `White Christmas`. 

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
I have two; Elf and the Grinch, we watch these two without fail every Christmas, and are often found quoting the two all year round, for example; "Does someone need a hug?" "Cindy lou, what are you doing up there?!"

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
We have our presents from `Santa` before lunch, and then the rest afterwards.

I would like to tag Lydia, Annie, Lauren and Alex!

Are you excited for Christmas?




5 comments:

  1. This is such a great tag! Reading this is making me even more excited for christmas!
    Alice x
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely tag! I really like your blog and I followed on GFC, keep up the good work! :) xxx Nausikaä
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely tag :) loved your answer :) Would you like to follow each other doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...