Thursday 21 November 2013

Trend #9: Warm and fuzzy.

Hello everyone, 
I hope you're well. Life has been pretty hectic lately, hence the lack of posts. I had a French speaking assessment last week (which I finally got a B for!), a Humanities CASS next week and then an English one soon after that, so school has been full on, but excuses aside, it's time to talk another trend. This edition sees one that has been taking the high-street by storm; fluffy, fuzzy, brushed everything!
Warm and fuzzie

Topshop cranberry dress / Topshop baby blue jumper / H&M emerald cardigan , / Topshop powder pink coat /  / River Island pastel checked mini skirt/ Topshop bold checked mini skirt

I'm afraid this has become a very Topshop centric post, but in my defense I'm sure they are the ones who kicked this trend off. Starting with the baby pink `it` coat of the season, I can fully see why this style has had so much love, it is just adorable! Not very practical I have to admit, but now that pastel pink has been unleashed from just spring and summer, I can see this being a classic for years to come (read my baby pink trend post here). The dress above it is definitely more of an acquired taste, but as always if you can pull it off, then go for it! The H&M cardi is such a goregous jewel tone, I can imagine it would look stunning with anything gold. The baby blue jumper looks so snuggly and warm, perfect with a boyfriend coat and black skinnies, along with some tan ankle boots. Finally my two favourite items, these skirts are so goregous, the River Island offering if you're a pastels gal and the darker Topshop version if you perfect traditional autumn shades!  

Are you a fan of this trend? What is your favourite item? 


10 comments:

  1. that pinky/purple coloured checked skirt is lovely, dont know if i could pull it off though! :p

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the tank top :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee the coat! The length is just a bit too long for me - I have been after a shorter alternative for ages! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and your posts, they are amazing :)
    I am fifteen too and write both fashion and beauty posts, would love it if you checked out my blog!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink coat looks so nice! x

    www.lilemilyjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...