Wednesday 6 November 2013

Trend #8: In the navy

Hi everyone, I hope your having a pleasant wednesday evening!
This is one of my favorite trends I've featured, I'm not sure what it it about it, but recently I have gone navy crazy! Perhaps it was Essie's `After school boy blazer`...


She Likes velvet skater dress// Orla Kiely shirt, / Topshop wool moto jacket / Topshop asymmetric skirt / KA-POK navy blue kitten heel shoes / Zara blue bag

First, lets start with the Orla Kiely shirt, it's crazy expensive (by my standards anyway,) but look at it! I adore the really structured collar and dainty buttons; a girl can dream right? I'm loving the whole asymmetric thing going on at the moment as well, so the skirt is right up my street. The flats are absolutely adorable, the little ankle straps! Velvet is a winter staple and navy makes it even more luxurious. The Zara bag is to die for, navy and gold detailing? Yes please!  My absolute favourite in this post though has to be the Topshop coat, it looks so snuggly and warm, if only I had a spare £93!

Are you a fan of this trend? What's your favourite item?



7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...