I firstly want to apologize for the awful lack of posts and how late I have been posting them moment, school has been intense!
However, today, I have a really fun post, The Sunshine award! I have been nominated twice for this which is ridiculously flattering, but the lovely Sarah was first so I'm going with her questions. This award is given to "bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere" so it is amazing to have been awarded it!
The rules are;
Share 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions set by your nominating blogger
Nominate 11 bloggers yourself
Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer and let them know they're up
|Image via Pinterest|
1. For me, the shower in undoubtedly the best place to sing.
2. I have never had a pet, but I would love a dog when I'm older.
3. I'm slowly becoming a hot chocolate addict... *sips hot chocolate*
4. I'm in my last year of school, doing my GCSEs, it feels like yesterday I was running around on a playground!
5. I really want to travel, if I do well in my French GCSE a trip to Paris might even be on the cards!
6. I prefer gold to silver jewelry.
7. I have a huge passion for English.
8. I have been blogging since March.
9. Italian food is the best, but I'm not a fussy eater.
10. I have a sister who is two years younger than me.
11. I prefer skirts/dresses to trousers (although sadly not in this weather!)
Now onto Sarah's questions!
1. Name three things you can't live without?
My phone, my family and my friends *awwww*
2. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
You're never going to please everyone, so don't focus on anyone of anything negative in your life.
3. What would your last meal be?
Maybe a huge roast, or chinese or just loads of cake; I really underestimated how hard this question was!
4. What are your favourite types of blog posts to read?
I adore OOTD's, hauls, beauty reviews and lifestyle post.
5. Why did you start blogging?
I had been reading blogs for a long time before I started my own and finally decided I wanted a pice of the blogging action!
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Probably a really chilled island somewhere with the perfect temperature all year round, goregous beaches and friendly locals, but just a hop step and a jump away from a Topshop!
7. Who or what is your biggest inspiration?
People like Rosa parks who have tested boundaries and not settled for something that isn't right, it takes a special kind of bravery to speak out like that I think.
8. What is the best present you ever received?
I'll have to say the Olivia Burton watch I received for my birthday this year I wear it everyday and will continue to for a long time :).
9. Describe yourself in three words?
Girly, opinionated and considerate.
10. What has been your favourite holiday?
I went to Spain with my family in February one year and the loveliest time ever :)
11. If you could live in any other time in history when would it be?
100% the roaring 20's, who wouldn't want to part with Gatsby?
I would like to nominate:
My questions for these lovely ladies are:
1. What is you favorite; a bold or nude lip?
2. Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? Who?
3. What is your favourite TV show?
4. Cat's or dog's?
5. What is your heritage?
6.What blog post are you most proud of?
7. How many blogs do you follow?
8. What was the last book you read?
9. Favourite hot drink?
10. Any christmas traditions?
11. If you could see into the future, would you want to?
I hope you enjoyed this post! I have a mountain of homework that i'm getting to work to tomorrow (fun times I'm sure you'll agree) but I'm also going to see Gravity at some point so that should be good :)