Saturday 31 August 2013

You took the time to memorise me, my fears my hopes and dreams.

OOTD #26 

Hi everyone,
 Sorry my posting has been pretty all over the place lately, if you are an English school girl (or boy) then I'm sure you are aware that this is the last week of the holidays *cries*
so I've basically just been trying to get ready to go back. I've now managed to sort my shoes and bag, but have a look at this post if you're still on the hunt for one!

I wore this to meet some friends and potter around the cutest little place called Moffat; we ate lots of food, bought some sweets from the cutest little sweet shop (by the way, Moffat toffee is a winner) and went on the swan pedalo's, which this outfit wasn't really that practical for, but it was all good! 

Jacket-Asos
Top- Matalan 
Watch- Olivia Burton 
Midi ring- River island 
Skirt-International
Tights-Tesco
Converse- Office

Ahh, I just love this top! The print is so unique and it fits so nicely, it was a total bargain as well (see it in the haul!) I thought it looked really cute tucked into my favourite skater skirt, so the little cherubs are just poking over the top :) 


My nail polish, Essie `Bikini so teeny` actually matches the colour of my skirt, so this all turned out very coordinated! 


My gorgeous bag also made another appearance, truth be told it's not really left my side since I bought it, which can actually be said for my watch as well. 




I thought my converse went perfectly with this ensemble, because they make it a lot more casual and of course they are super comfy. 


So I hope you're all enjoying the last days of summer. I'm sort of in two minds at the moment, I want to get back into the routine and actually use my brain again, but then I know this year going to be pretty stressful.  I am however going to the cinema today so I don't need to be thinking about school right at this moment! 

What do you think of this outfit? How are you feeling about getting back to school? 

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit. The bag and the blouse are gorgeous! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Alice great postie:-)
    - from Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Especially like your skirt and printed blouse! (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit I love your shirt :)
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on your top is so lovely! It's really quirky, I love it! Really cute outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your top and lippy!

    thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post!
    i follow you on GFC & Bloglovin!:-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/ <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so cute!
    I love it!
    Francesca
    from La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh love love LOVE your watch so much that I've picked out my favourite that I'll be hopefully purchasing on payday!! Thankyou!! And the print on that shirt is wonderful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wow! I'm glad you like it :) I've worn my practically everyday since my birthday and I never stop admiring it :p x

      Delete
  10. Absolutely love your skirt and really like the way you've paired it with the top and shoes.

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...