Friday, 7 June 2013

We're spinning on our heels, so far away from real.

OOTD #13

It's OOTD time, and were back outside *yay!*


Earrings- River island 
Bralet-Primark
Skirt- Internationale 
Watch- Olivia Burton
Bracelet- Topshop/ DIY
Tights- Tesco
Converse- Office

Sorry I've been wearing so many skirts recently! They are definitely what I'm really loving right now! I wore this go go for a little shop with my sister, but I also practically wore this for my friends birthday meal last week :)

I wanted to wear this little bralet as soon as I bought it, it's just SO pretty! 


I totally love the vintagey floral print and the colours are just perfect to me! Considering this was only six great British pounds, it was a total bargain! 


My earrings matched the cutesy vintage theme I was going for as well!

As did my watch :)


I wore this little bracelet as well; 


I think the little charms are so sweet, and I love adding dainty little pieces like this to any outfit, so I'll probably be wearing this a lot more!

I painted my nails with my new fave shade, maybelline's `Mint for life`  


I thought my converses went really well with this ensemble, to be honest., what don't they go with ?! 


This is actually the first time I have worn my only Mac lippie in an OOTD (!), so here it is! It's in the shade Pink nouveau. 


I recently noticed that I have hit 33 followers on Bloglovin! Thank you so much guys, I cannot tell you how much every follower means <3 So my next target is 40 and I will almost certainly do a giveaway when I hit 50 :)

What do you think of my outfit? Are you a fan of vintage inspiration? 

Alice
x



12 comments:

  1. I love your vintage style and outfit - And I am very jealous of your white converses!
    Please check out my blog xoxo
    Lucy x(www.abeautybloggerssecret.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink lippy looks lovely on you, but when i tried it on at the mac counter it completely washed me out, sad because its such a gorg colour!
    http://thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lauren! Im now going to stalk your blog ;) x

      Delete
  3. adore your watch! The colour of your nails is really pretty too!

    http://ringoringorosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty outfit! Love the crop top and watch! :) Check out my blog if you get a chance:)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a really well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information.
    Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    You are welcome to my blog: Verified dofollow blog list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your outfit is perfect! Love the skirt and the bralet, you look stunning wearing them (: xx

    teresarevert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...