Today's celebrity is the wonderful Ellie Goulding. I literally love this woman, she is one of my favourite artists and I just love how unique she is, and she also has great style!
1. I think this first look is so cute! I love Ellie's varsity jacket, because along with being one of my favourite colours for clothing, it's also super on trend at the mo. I love her little shorts as well, I think without the dark tights this would look ridiculous, but Ellie just nails the winter shorts look.
2. This outfit is slightly crazy, but I think Ellie really pulls it of. I love her jumper, it looks so sunggly!I also think the cute beanie helps make this look more daytime appropriate. I'm not totally sold on the whole leather boots and trousers combo, but I think she really makes it work :)
3. Finally for Ellie casual style is this sweet little ensemble. I think the little blouse is so pretty and looks really nice on Ellie's small frame. I do love a good smart and preppy outfit!
Ellie also has dressing up to a T, always keeping things fun and slightly quirky;
1. I love this outfit :) Although it does risk slightly looking like you've left your skirt at home, I just think Ellie really works the androgynous trend with this jacket and shirt, whilst obviously keeping things girly by getting her pins out! I think it's a really fun read carpet look when your young and don't need to take yourself to seriously.
2. Oh I adore this dress! You must know I like a little bit of midriff and this dress looks so good on Ellie! I love that it's a sheer panel rather than actually bare skin, because it just makes thing all the more refined. The little studded clutch is a really lovely addition to this look.
3. More sheer material! Can you see what Ellie likes ;) I think this dress is absolutely beautiful; the beading is so intricate and detailed and the colour looks so good with Ellie skin-tone. On a different note, she also had the gorgeous Jeremy Irvine on her arm at this event, so cute!
1. This is such a pretty makeup look. I love the pale lilacy lipstick and the gentle blusher combo, it looks so good on her fair complexion. I do wish Ellie had gone for slightly more defined brows for this look, because I just feel like it would bring everything together totally.
2. This has to be my favourite look out of the three, because of that lipstick shade! It's just so pretty and complements her (amazing) pink hair perfectly. I'm also in love with that blusher, seriously want to know what it is :)
3.And last but my know means least, is this gorgeous berry toned look. The lipstick looks a lot like my Revlon lip butter in `raspberry pie` which
makes me look really sad excites me because I feel like I can recreate this look!
So that's my take on Ellie Goulding's style! I really like doing these posts and I have a few other Celeb looks in the pipeline, let me know if you have any requests! I'm going to Wales this weekend, so I wont be able to post then I'm starting my work experience on Monday so I'll be pretty busy then, but I'll try my best to keep blogging!
What do you think of Ellie's style?