Friday 10 May 2013

Wishlist #2

It's time for another wishlist! I haven't done one for a very long time, so this is long overdue. I'm currently really craving some summery weather, so some bits are pretty optimistic for the current climate! 

  -Fashion union Striped crop top

Firstly, I don't really like having pictures on my blog with the model in the photo (I think it's just nicer to have only the item of clothing,) but a)  this top didn't look great on it's own, and b) I really like the way this has been styled with the drapey necklaces! As you may have noticed, I have a bit of an obsession with crop tops, and I really want to add this one to my collection! It's only £8, which I think is really good because this is a really basic, statement piece. I also had  a striped crop top in my last wishlist, must just be something about them!

-Fashion union NYC tshirt

Back to the white background! Fashion union is an online shop that I really love,  but I don't really hear much about, let me know if you ever shop there ! Anyway, onto this top!I really love all the sport motifs that are flying about at the moment, and bottle green is one of my favorite colours, so really this is a win win piece for me! It's a tad pricey for a tshirt, £15 to be precise, but the material looks nice and thick and I can see my self getting a lot of wear out of it. 

-Topshop Joni jeans


I love a good pair of jeans; denim, acid wash, coloured, patterned. Shockingly, I don't own any Topshop ones! and I think its about time I do. I've heard a lot about these Joni jeans and as I do prefer a high waisted cut so these I think are perfect for me! The colour is super summery and it will be nice to ad a lighter denim hue to my wardrobe. 


I absolutely love the Real Techniques brushes. I have the core collection and the stippling brush and I'm eager to expand! I getting more into eye shadow at the moment and I think this set will really help :) obviously the quality is amazing and price is great, these are actually five pounds cheaper on amazon at the moment so I may have to purchase! 

-New look Crochet shorts-

These shorts are so pretty! I love the simple edition of crochet which really transforms these otherwise quite boring shorts. There a bargain at £19.99, when you think of that compared to Topshop prices!

So that's what I'm lusting after at the moment :) whats on your wish list?

Alice
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...