Thursday 4 April 2013

March favourites.

Seen as March has now come and gone, I thought I would show you what I've been loving lately :)


-Sanctuary spa essentials body butter-

We all know that the weather has been terrible lately, if its not snowing, it's raining, if its not raining, it's blowing a gale. This has left my skin feeling quite dry and looking really dull, so this  body butter has come to the rescue and certainly perked it up! its lovely and rich and also smells divine :).
-Topshop cream blush in `Head over Heels-`
I had been wanting to try a cream blusher for quite a while, so when I saw this one in Topshop on a recent shopping trip, I had to have it! I LOVE the colour, its a perfect peachy coral shade which applies like a dream and looks so natural and gorgeous. The only down side to this blush for me is that I find it doesn't stay on as long as a power formulation does on my skin, but I honestly like re-applying it! The packaging, in true Toppers style is beyond cute, not that I'm ever swayed by that ;)

-Real techniques stippling brush-

This brush and the cream blush are actually sort of linked :) when I got home after purchasing the said blusher, I realised I didn't really have anything to apply it with, and scene as I had been lusting after this brush for a while, it was the perfect opportunity to buy it! All I can really say about this is wow. Its so amazing! I use it for my foundation as well and it really does leave me with a flawless finish, if you've been uming and areing over this, then buy it!

-Vivienne Westwood `Cheeky Alice` perfume-

I was gifted this perfume for Christmas by my Uncle and Auntie, and it has recently become my go to daytime scent, I am hopeless at describing scents, but I would say that this one is floral and has strong notes of Lilly of the valley. Also with a name like `Cheeky Alice`, it was made for me ;)

-Edward Beale argan oil-

I bought this a while ago when browsing in TK Maxx, I had been eager to try the original and very expensive Moroccan oil for a while, but seen as this was only five great British pounds, I thought I would give it a whirl. I have started using a tiny amount of this every time I was my hair (which is every other day), and i can honestly say I have noticed such and improvement in the softness of my locks . I also read on Beth's lovely blog (Birds words) that using hair oils helps your hair grow faster, result! I had never hears of the brand Edward Beale, but a quick google search told me it is an Australian salon brand  :)

-Models own `Lemon Meringue`-


I picked this beaut up in a recent republic sale for only two pounds! I only have one other models own polish in my collection, but I can see my self buying a few more. I just adore this colour, its such a gorgeous pastel yellow, which just screams spring to me and I have been reaching for this over a lot of my other polishes at the moment.

So, that's what I've been loving for the past month!
Have you tried any of these products? Whats on your favourites list for last month?
Alice
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...