Thursday 14 March 2013

Life through my lens # 1

I thought I would give you a little insight into my life lately , through the medium of pictures :) .


1.2.3

1. Next door's kitty sunning himself, it was actually spring-like...

2. More evidence that spring is a-coming.

3. I love pink lady apples! This one reminded me of snow white :)


4.5.6
4. Flowers for my mum, I do love a rose.
5. My sister made this cake; nom.
6. Best chocolates ever :)
7.8.9
7. Sock swag in drama.
8. My mum bought home some copies of Vogue her work were throwing out, one of the perks of being a librarians daughter :).
9. Finished my textiles 60's sketchbook!
10.11.12

10. Although I'm annoyed it was frosty this morning, it was glittery, so it was kinda ok :)

11. I want this book! its in my textiles classroom. Got some lovely makes in it :).

12. My lunch; Marc Jacobs diet coke (yes please), innocent veg pot (these are so good!) and a kitkat (just yum.)

So that's what I've been doing of late, what have you been up to?

Alice
x

4 comments:

  1. Love love love your pictures

    Please check out my blog if you get a few minutes spare.

    P.s. I’ve given my blog a bit of a facelift

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cat, cute cake, cute sketchbook! :D

    smiley-clara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...